Books I want(ed) to read: (instead I've been reading Businessweek and finance books...)
- Shantaram - started it!
- The Devil In the White City
Water for Elephants (before the movie comes out!)- read it, can't wait for the movie staring my FAVORITE, Reese Witherspoon- The Help - bought it, didn't read it, then gave it to Becca (must purchase the digital copy for my Nook)
Love and Other Drugs (JakeGyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway)- saw it, loved itHow Do You Know (Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson)- saw it just to see Reese...it was okNo Strings Attached (Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman)- hilarious and a totally new perspective- The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie) - haven't seen it yet (heard it got bad reviews?!)
Places I want(ed) to go:
- Kansas City with Whitney to see her home - not yet
- Stephen's cabin in Oregon - nope
- Chicago to see my family - negative
- Minneapolis to visit Mary - hopefully in August!
Events coming up: (as you can see, the list has doubled...)
Jan - Freshman girls small group starts- this is going SO well! I really love the girls.Feb - my 23rd birthday- BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!March - Mary is hopefully coming to Dallas to visit!- ok this didn't happen, but she might come in October!- April 22 - Home for Easter, can't wait to see my family
- May 19-23 - Sanibel Island, FL with Whitney, Kristin and Marmie for a girls weekend
- June 25th - Helenita's Wedding in Houston
JuneAPRIL 30th! - 1 year anniversary of working at Tolleson- June 29- my sister turns 21! (Lord, help us all) - I have no idea what to get her?!
- July 2 - Becca is getting married!
- July 9 - Marmie's Bachelorette Party!
- July 16-23 - Costa Rica Mission Trip with HPUMC and some of my girls
- Aug 6 - Marmie's Wedding in Dallas
- August - Visit Margaux in Nantucket where she's doing her internship and see Mary in Minneapolis
- Sept 10 - Hanna's Bachelorette
- Sept 16-18 - Austin City Limits (I wish they would release the Line-Up!)
- October - Hanna is getting married!
No comments:
Post a Comment