August 3, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting Autumn.

As of today, we've had 39 days of over 100 degree temps in 2011. Basically, everyone in Dallas is just baking to a point way past 'well done'. I can't help but check the weather in Connecticut and day dream about summers in the 80's. You literally can't do ANYTHING outside in these temperatures. It feels like you are stuck inside a clothes dryer or a giant hair dryer.

....everyone thinks that AC solves this problem. It's merely a band-aid....

Instead, I'm dreaming of the months when it looks and feels like this....


And when I get to wear these....

....and these!


I want to wear this....
 
And I want to do this....
Date Idea?

 

All if this in no way indicates that I like Halloween...I in fact, loathe Halloween.

....now Thanksgiving...that's a whole other story. 


All images found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment